I want to check out the group, what should I do?
- The first step is to visit a Parent Meeting as our guest.
- Parent Meetings offer a variety of information about homeschooling and related topics as well as information about upcoming events.
- Childcare is reserved for members and therefore not available for visiting guests, however nursing babies are welcome to attend with you.
When is the next parent meeting I can visit?
- The parent meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month, with few exceptions.
- To view more information regarding SALT’s monthly Parent Meetings, click here.
I’ve visited a parent meeting, and want to join – what’s next?
- Great! You can print an application form and mail it with your application fee to our PO Box or you may give it to any Board Member at the next monthly Parent Gathering.
- Once your application is received you will be invited to join our Yahoo! Group to gain access to our Events Calendar, as well as other communications about SALT.
I have visited 1 parent meeting but I’m still not sure, what can I do?
- It would be our pleasure for you to visit SALT a second time!