SALT is known for its informative and inspirational monthly parent gatherings.
They are traditionally held on the second Monday of each month. Childcare is provided for free, but you must be a member and make reservations ahead of time.
We meet at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and socializing and the meeting is called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Meeting Topics for 2015 – 2016 are…
- August: SALT Breaking News!
- September: Homeschool Graduates Panel
- October: Internet Safety
- November: ALL Your Homeschool Questions… Answered!
- December: Christmas Dinner and White Elephant Gift Exchange
- January: Special Guest Elizabeth Hartley of Scholarship Gold
- February: Rejuvenation Evening
- March: Curriculum Petting Zoo & Used Curriculum Sale
- April: Special Guest Rachael Carman of Apologia
- May: End-of-Year Parent Celebration!
Current Meeting Place: Northlake Assembly of God – 2632 Sunset Road; Charlotte, NC 28216